U.S. Military loses F-35 over South Carolina, asks for public's help to locate it

Back in 2011, my uncle (pictured) and I were hanging out on the beach in PCB and this UAV just washed ashore. So, it does happen. We called the Air Force to come get their plane 😂
airforceUAV.JPGairforceUAV2.JPG

Last edited:
Back in 2011, my uncle (pictured) and I were hanging out on the beach in PCB and this UAV just washed ashore. So, it does happen. We called the Air Force to come get their plane 😂
View attachment 42View attachment 43
😄I am a terrible person, coz I'd totally try loading something like that on the Blazer roof racks. Might just be able to squeeze it in one of the sheds out of sight.

Nothing criminally intended, I'd expect the internal components would be rusted beyond repair. It'd simply hilarious blowing peoples minds—right up until AOS storms the place early one morning, unceremoniously draggin my dumb ace off the lockup.🤣

I get my news updates from forums so had actually figured the F35 was still AWOL,.. was even thinking they should consider sending Blatta & uncle Blatta out to SC. They'd stumble upon the crash site pretty quick.

What's the odds of chancing upon a UAV lost in the ocean, shirley SC is only slightly larger,...😄

Anyways, just updating the thread in case anyone like me strolls on in here thinking the F35 is still out there alone in the woods and otherwise not a blackened ash smear.
230919130928-01-f35-debris-field-0918.jpg
f35-jet-pilot-911-call-released-south-carolina-1-65223.jpg
😎By the gods these things are sexy af!
AP_18036223061946-640x400.jpg
🤣We're still rockin Spitfires down here.

I get my news updates from forums so had actually figured the F35 was still AWOL,.. was even thinking they should consider sending Blatta & uncle Blatta out to SC. They'd stumble upon the crash site pretty quick.

What's the odds of chancing upon a UAV lost in the ocean, shirley SC is only slightly larger,...😄

Anyways, just updating the thread in case anyone like me strolls on in here thinking the F35 is still out there alone in the woods and otherwise not a blackened ash smear.
View attachment 59
View attachment 60
😎By the gods these things are sexy af!
View attachment 61
🤣We're still rockin Spitfires down here.
Thanks @André!

Back