Pay to Post on X!?

OTD Sports

Administrator
Staff member
You have to wonder how many people X is going to lose as users because of this.

And don't even get us started on the name change from Twitter. Would anything called simply 'X' be as popular if it wasn't already established?

You have to wonder how many people X is going to lose as users because of this.

And don't even get us started on the name change from Twitter. Would anything called simply 'X' be as popular if it wasn't already established?
Ow?! So the CIA's covert uber-nerd is actually gonna charge everyone to use the US taxpayer funded Xwitter?

😂Tbh I already think he's a bloody sly little puppet aye. If he was as he portrays himself..."pro-free speaky" & whatever else, then he wouldn't have tried to bully/bribe that young fulla to remove the post Elon didn't like.

But then considering like Trump too, he has/or had investments in at least 1 of the clotshot producers, kinda seemed suspicious imo, yet perhaps they simply have far too much spare funds to keep track of...🤣

Oh, and how about the climey changey cultists...is Elon for or against Grendel's idiocy, ahhh, I mean Gretchen or whatever that boy pretending to be a girl calls itself. Coz logically, if Elon is against the Grendel cult, then wouldn't he be against the nonsensical climey changey narrative too?
Yet, why's he still pumping out those dumb mobile EV bombs, sorry, EV "vehicles" that are totally not basically remote/hair trigger firebombs.
I mean just the production of EV components requires massive environmental destruction, pollution, child/slave labor, etc. Therefore shirley Elon muskn't actually gaf about climey changey, but why still bother with EVs?
Ain't adding up.

And here I was almost about to finally try getting onboard the pop culty Xwitter bandwagoneering, but hail no, not if I'm gonna be expected to pay for the privilege of enduring the mainscream Muscovites let alone the weaponized "Elon" bots.

😄 For real though, I don't mean to insult anyone who idolizes Elon.
I simply prioritize logical reasoning and do not practice idolatry.
IMG_20231015_071244_763.jpg

Back