Who got the toughest draw on the 2024 SEC schedule?

Say a prayer for Vandy.
We need to push the Fast Froward Button......and get straight to Relegation....as Vandy, Florida, GT, and many others need to be dropped to a more even playing field. JFC, how long have the Special Olympics been around? We know the TARDS can't/shouldn't have to compete with the normies.

IMHO IYAM...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

We need to push the Fast Froward Button......and get straight to Relegation....as Vandy, Florida, GT, and many others need to be dropped to a more even playing field. JFC, how long have the Special Olympics been around? We know the TARDS can't/shouldn't have to compete with the normies.

IMHO IYAM...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜
Shitting on the gators hard! I like it

How does Texas A&M and Arkansas both dodge Bama and Georgia?
Ugh...we just got done playing our home/home with the Fighting Pittman's.

And we prefer to NOT have to "rub elbows" with the GAYS!!

Besides we play Clesmon in Atl, the GUMPS away and Steers and Queers away.....

Shitting on the gators hard! I like it
This is my standard goto.......BUT those fuckers are SO DOWN under Sunbelt Billy that I don't really get many chances anymore. I literally had a UF buddy concede to me (out of the blue) that he has stopped caring about UF football as Kirby is doing to them what Meyer did to everyone....and he doesn't see anyone (coach wise) they could hire to stop it. It was so pathetic.....I was actually SAD for him when the convo ended.......

Then I remember we were talking about UF and I laughed in his face.

Back