Ja Morant

This story just blows my mind.

I don't think he should have gotten suspended either time. It's his right to carry a gun and act like a retard. But he did it again and got suspended again. Good on him for not becoming a bitch to the NBA, but at the same time I wonder what goes through his head

I don't think he should have gotten suspended either time. It's his right to carry a gun and act like a retard. But he did it again and got suspended again. Good on him for not becoming a bitch to the NBA, but at the same time I wonder what goes through his head
I feel a bit like that as well. A legal gun owner flashed a gun on his social media? Big f’n whoop.

Is this any different than what our culture does in music videos that all kids see? He could be smarter though and not be a repeat offender.

Then there’s responses likes this on our social media 🤷‍♂️B0C6AD63-C59A-4F89-8370-34BFD59733FE.jpeg

Back