Become an OTD Sports patron today!

$10usd/month is actually pretty cheap for a forum membership, especially for a quality forum like this.

Most generic forums are well over $20usd minimum and they generally provide nothing of any real value. 😂There's a few I've found that expect $100s/month just to get worthless profile badges & other ridiculous trinkets.

🏈🇺🇸
Imo this OTD Sports legitimately has a lot of potential.

$10usd/month is actually pretty cheap for a forum membership, especially for a quality forum like this.

Most generic forums are well over $20usd minimum and they generally provide nothing of any real value. 😂There's a few I've found that expect $100s/month just to get worthless profile badges & other ridiculous trinkets.

🏈🇺🇸
Imo this OTD Sports legitimately has a lot of potential.
Thanks @André! Appreciate your support of the site. We’ve got a lot of new content planned for the patrons.

Thanks @André! Appreciate your support of the site. We’ve got a lot of new content planned for the patrons.
No worries mate, I can see you've put a lot of work into creating OTD and I think ya'll deserve support.

Fact is, I'm active among dozens of forum communities,...😎imo only 4 of 'em are run by decent individuals genuinely providing valuable services worthy of anyone's time, energy, materials & such.

IMG_20231028_174844_274.jpg
Finally got the Link Directory: Featured Items widget set up @nzfsf...

(*Android view via Firefox desktop layout)
Screenshot_2023-11-01-10-07-08-92_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
... anyone can click on the featured items to see more information associated to each, including comments, ratings, etc...as well as a 'Go to website' option.
(*I think I still need to work on the featured items background art-to make them stand out & more appealing in general.)

*For the time being & coz it seemed most appropriate—I've assigned the OTDSports - Link Directory: Featured Item to shiv-(*plus I haven't actually added any information beyond the basics.)

Back